Every week we present some of our favourite articles, podcasts and recipes that we think will appeal to others living a Paleo lifestyle. This is by no means a definitive list of news articles, just what we’ve enjoyed. If you have an article you think would be of interest and you’d like us to include in subsequent news round-ups please drop us a line: firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting Started with Kettlebells
There are many ways you can strength train, but few as versatile and adaptable as the humble kettlebell. Peter Hirsh, a nationally certified personal trainer and kettlebell instructor, provides an introduction to the kettlebell and training over on Sarah Ballantyne’s The Paleo Mom.
“Kettlebell training is intended to help your body move better in the real world by increasing your overall strength and flexibility.”
Rogan Josh Lamb Stew
Best of the Rest
- Fat Burning-Man: 100 Awesome Ways To Eat Bacon
- Mark’s Daily Apple: Why You Should Have a Morning Routine.
- Nerd Fitness: There are no extra lives. Make this one count.
- Robb Wolf: Is Your Stress Ruining Your Health and Your Performance?
- Not Just Paleo Podcast: Dr. Justin Marchegiani on Functional Medicine
- The Paleo View Podcast: Homegrown & Diana Rodgers
- Paleo Grubs: All-Natural Homemade Paleo Apple Butter